Sunday, October 19, 2008

Brain Surgery 10/20/08
My surgery went good. I spent 5 days in the hospital and now am home. I am sometimes on pain killers from headaches, pressure in my nose, and some additional pain in my hand. Besides that things have been going good. I have been able to walk decently but not for a really long time. I went to my hockey game yesterday and was able to stand on the bench the whole game with out feeling sick. Unfortunately yesterday was our first loss of the season. Hockey is going good and i hope to be on the ice as soon as i can.

3 comments:

DeeAnna said...

Tristan, We'll be there with you all along your way.

Trenton Smith said...

Anything you need Tristan and you know your Aunt Signe and I will be there!
Uncle Trenton

Ava said...

Hi Tristan, I am Signe's mom. We met at the wedding. Your mom and grandmother have kept me abreast of your ordeal. I have been thinking of you alot and wish you well. When you get all done with your treatments come and see us in HOUSTON and we will show you a great time !! Just know that there is sunshine always after the storm. xoxox Miz AVA