Monday, October 20, 2008

Recovering from Brain Surgery - October 21, 2008
Today i felt a lot better. I finally got a full decent night of sleep. I still have had a few headaches and there is still pressure in my nose. In the surgery last Friday they went up through my nose into my brain. I still have a few stitches inside of my nose. My right hand has been hurting a bit the past few days too. It looks like a few bruises on the back of my hand it probably is vein related. (Where they put the IVs.)



My activity is normal, i have mostly been resting and been walking around the house normally. I am hoping to skate with my team a few times this week not fully dressed, so i can do that before i don't feel like it during chemo. Wednesday i am getting to skate with a few players on the Colorado Avalanche down at the pepsi center. I am really excited about that. The link to this information is.

No comments: