Monday, November 3, 2008

The 18 day break Pt 1

Wow the weekend has gone by it seems some what fast. For the most part I have been feeling good. Friday was definently a tough day but I am past that now and i am starting to feel better every day. This weekend my friend Chandler got to fly out. (old neighborhood friend) Along with our pal TJ we got to play video games and watch movies which was really exciting for me since I havent been seeing alot of my friends recently. Saturday I was starting to get this twitch in my right leg. My mom thinks it was from some of the medicine but it could also be from not being very active.

Sunday was a pretty good day overall. I was able to go to the broncos game against Miami with my two friends Chandler and TJ and part of their families as well. I was able to walk all the way up and down the ramp to our seats so that was really good. That day around toward the end of the game I was starting to get somewhat of a "heavy chest." We are not quite sure what this was from but it for the most part has gone away now. My sleeping has been mostly normal. I have been waking up about normal times and going to bed at somewhat decent times. My appetite has still been kinda wierd. I have gotten taste back for some foods, but not everything.

Tomorrow i believe i start my home tutoring with my two classes we are trying to keep English, and math. I am looking forward kinda to it just because its something for me to do but I'm sure I'll get back into normal school mood with in the first 5 minutes.

Wednesday i have a team practice. I am hoping very much to at least be able to skate in my warm ups and just get a feel for the ice again because it seems like forever since i have been on it.

I would really like to thank you all for reading my blog and I am doing my very best to write on this every day!

Thanks so much for your prayers and thoughts!!!!
-Tristan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're doing alright Tristan! Hope to see you at practice wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tristan, My Name is Lee (Ali) Vala, Alex's mom sent me an email about you, I came to take a peek at your blog and get to know you a bit better, wow, dude you are fun. When I read your blog the first thing that came to my mind was that this a great young man, so I like to remind you “ FOR GREAT MEN THERE ARE NO DEAD END ROADS, BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE, THEY WILL EIGTHER FIND A WAY OR IF NESSACERRY THEY WILL BUILT A WAY.
Give love and stay strong
Lee…

t granato said...

Tristan,
It is Tony Granto from the Av's. I just want to let you know we are thinking about you and you will be in our family prayers for a speedy and full recovery.
I learned of your illness from my friend Tracy Broduer.
She said you may want to come to a game or practice soon. Whenever you feel up to it, we would love to have you come see us. Please let Tracy know and she will get a hold of me.
Lappy says hello and wishes you well! Hope to see you soon! Rest up and stay strong!
Tony g

Acrowley said...

Hi Tristin,
It's Alissa, Hannah's mom, and boy she is going to be so mad at me when she finds out that I am writing to you. I just wanted to let you know that I am more than happy to take you and Hannah out for ice cream again anytime. AND I promise not to let her make you any more "frosting" cakes. That was so scary!!! Feel well and know that you are in our thoughts.

Acrowley said...

Hi Tristin,
It's Alissa, Hannah's mom, and boy she is going to be so mad at me when she finds out that I am writing to you. I just wanted to let you know that I am more than happy to take you and Hannah out for ice cream again anytime. AND I promise not to let her make you any more "frosting" cakes. That was so scary!!! Feel well and know that you are in our thoughts.